D turned to me and said, “I will if you will.” I knew he was kidding and he knew my answer would be negative. We stood there watching these young risk takers fill out forms and put on their harnesses and I wondered why on earth would you willingly throw yourself off a bridge, in […]
Archive | Gorges du Verdon RSS feed for this archive
- #strawberries #summertime #sweetness from the #marché #nice06 #iphonography instagram.com/p/ZAqQQ7t18l/Pressed 1 week ago
- There's a new bakery in our new neighbourhood! I've already sampled their goat cheese & mint bread -- it was still warm!Pressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @FranceSouth: Enjoy the sunny South of #France live Webcam: bit.ly/RBkiJY !Pressed 2 weeks ago
- Humid and partly sunny in #Nice06 today #springhassprungPressed 3 weeks ago
- Paris is one of my favourite places and it is in the City of Lights that I met Felicia at Merci:... fb.me/21DKB8zN1Pressed 3 weeks ago
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Accents and Americans in Aix March 8, 2011
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Parisian Pleasures: Merci April 24, 2013
- Spring fling in St Paul de Vence April 9, 2013
- Comfort Food – Endive Gratin February 18, 2013
- Schnitzels and beer in Innsbruck February 3, 2013
- Mountainous High in Innsbruck January 24, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: Sounds like a plan! No, I've never been and I'm ga...
- Felicia Shelton: You are so sweet! I had a lovely time with you. Gl...
- Tanya in Transition: Thank you!...
- Kimvannie: That is so precious- love the happiness you exude ...
- Tanya in Transition: Do go if you have the chance. If you run into Feli...
about me apartment hunting awards beach Cagnes changes cooking Cours Saleya Coustellet dessert dining out dreams everyday stuff food Franche-Comté French getting out grocery shopping happiness holidays hotels inspiration language market Mom's visit Monaco moving moving to France Nice Paris picture this Promenade des Anglais Provence reality regional food resto review road trip sanity/insanity shopping sightseeing Toronto travel travelling wedding wine