Ça fait un bail, même des lustres, que je n’ai pas écrit dans mon blog. (It’s been ages since I last posted to my blog.) I haven’t written in a while because I needed to take care of a few things. First among these things was/is my health. I won’t bore you with the details […]
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- RT @DavidNelsonNews: Tina Turner turns 75 today famousbirthdays.com/people/tina-tu… http://t.co/QJmZ7bARCnPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @paulshawcrossuk: Enjoy browsing French markets? Try this one on the Cours Saleya in Nice. See Nice & Beyond bit.ly/11lrTQo htt…Pressed 5 days ago
- I'm in a #Christmas frame of mind thinking about the #marchédenoël in #Nice06 that starts on Dec 6.Pressed 5 days ago
- It's not just the sunsets that are spectacular in #Nice06; the sunrises are pretty awesome too! http://t.co/epmpIpUyQ4Pressed 5 days ago
- The #sunsets at this time of the year are gorgeous! #Nice06 http://t.co/QsyRs2juopPressed 6 days ago