Ça fait un bail, même des lustres, que je n’ai pas écrit dans mon blog. (It’s been ages since I last posted to my blog.) I haven’t written in a while because I needed to take care of a few things. First among these things was/is my health. I won’t bore you with the details […]
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Wide Open Spaces July 12, 2013
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- La New Yorkaise en France: Have you tried Voile Rouge in Saint Laurant du Var...
- Delorys Welch Tyson: Have your tried Voile Rouge in Saint Laurent du Va...
- Hanging out in Shanghai wp.me/pPDck-U0 #travel #ChinaPressed 1 day ago
- Hanging out in #Shanghai for my first trip to #China wp.me/pPDck-U0 #travel #Asia http://t.co/pgerP7ZqjqPressed 1 day ago
- Hanging out in Shanghai wp.me/pPDck-U0Pressed 1 day ago
- RT @JennyMorrisChef: #ff @Cook_Sista: @IlseNel @huiskok @RoxyLaker @Samarie_Sam @tanyaintransit: @Breco_Seafoods @freerangejewelsPressed 5 days ago
- After a week of being spoiled by the Chinese toilet it's time to get back to reality. Bummer. http://t.co/DGZjlUXSQaPressed 1 week ago