D turned to me and said, “I will if you will.” I knew he was kidding and he knew my answer would be negative. We stood there watching these young risk takers fill out forms and put on their harnesses and I wondered why on earth would you willingly throw yourself off a bridge, in […]
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- RT @LostNCheeseland: I don't even know what to say, feel, think, do. My heart is breaking for France #ParisShootingPressed 1 month ago
- RT @ShitMySommSays: If Sommaliens invaded. “Take me to your Riedel"Pressed 2 months ago
- RT @DavidNelsonNews: Tina Turner turns 75 today famousbirthdays.com/people/tina-tu… http://t.co/QJmZ7bARCnPressed 3 months ago
- RT @paulshawcrossuk: Enjoy browsing French markets? Try this one on the Cours Saleya in Nice. See Nice & Beyond bit.ly/11lrTQo htt…Pressed 3 months ago
- I'm in a #Christmas frame of mind thinking about the #marchédenoël in #Nice06 that starts on Dec 6.Pressed 3 months ago