A sunny weekend chez les parents included a day trip to the beach. Before hitting the waves D and I stopped to visit the Pont du Gard.
You are here: Home » Picture this: Pont du Gard
June 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Tanya in TransitionI am a woman in transition. I left my job of 13 years to find happiness and self-fulfillment...in France!
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- RT @paulshawcrossuk: Enjoy browsing French markets? Try this one on the Cours Saleya in Nice. See Nice & Beyond bit.ly/11lrTQo htt…Pressed 14 hours ago
- I'm in a #Christmas frame of mind thinking about the #marchédenoël in #Nice06 that starts on Dec 6.Pressed 14 hours ago
- It's not just the sunsets that are spectacular in #Nice06; the sunrises are pretty awesome too! http://t.co/epmpIpUyQ4Pressed 15 hours ago
- The #sunsets at this time of the year are gorgeous! #Nice06 http://t.co/QsyRs2juopPressed 1 day ago
- Want to get your #macaron fix while in #Toronto? Here are a few places: toronto.com/articles/best-…Pressed 1 day ago