A sunny weekend chez les parents included a day trip to the beach. Before hitting the waves D and I stopped to visit the Pont du Gard.
You are here: Home » Picture this: Pont du Gard
June 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Tanya in TransitionI am a woman in transition. I left my job of 13 years to find happiness and self-fulfillment...in France!
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- RT @francebleuazur: Un #seisme de magnitude 4.9 a été ressenti de St-Raphaël à Menton. L'épicentre de ce #tremblementdeterre se situe vers …Pressed 2 weeks ago
- Holy smokes! First earthquake and I'm home alone! #tremblemetdeterre #Nice06Pressed 2 weeks ago
- Feel like having potato & leek soup. Saw your recipe @lifesafeast and now I regret not buying leeks at the market. Maybe 2moro!Pressed 3 weeks ago
- Bus strike this morning makes for quieter streets. Good thing I don't have to go out today.Pressed 1 month ago
- Thinking of taking the bus to Nice airport this morning? Think again. lignesdazur.com/perturbation/?…Pressed 1 month ago