A sunny weekend chez les parents included a day trip to the beach. Before hitting the waves D and I stopped to visit the Pont du Gard.
You are here: Home » Picture this: Pont du Gard
June 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Tanya in TransitionI am a woman in transition. I left my job of 13 years to find happiness and self-fulfillment...in France!
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- RT @actualites_nrv: Mèfi ! 2/3 des vols Nice Paris Orly touché de plein fouet par la grève des aiguilleurs au — 1/4 des vols d @AeroportNic…Pressed 1 week ago
- RT @LostNCheeseland: I don't even know what to say, feel, think, do. My heart is breaking for France #ParisShootingPressed 3 months ago
- RT @ShitMySommSays: If Sommaliens invaded. “Take me to your Riedel"Pressed 4 months ago
- RT @DavidNelsonNews: Tina Turner turns 75 today famousbirthdays.com/people/tina-tu… http://t.co/QJmZ7bARCnPressed 4 months ago
- RT @paulshawcrossuk: Enjoy browsing French markets? Try this one on the Cours Saleya in Nice. See Nice & Beyond bit.ly/11lrTQo htt…Pressed 4 months ago