A sunny weekend chez les parents included a day trip to the beach. Before hitting the waves D and I stopped to visit the Pont du Gard.
You are here: Home » Picture this: Pont du Gard
June 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Tanya in TransitionI am a woman in transition. I left my job of 13 years to find happiness and self-fulfillment...in France!
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- La New Yorkaise en France: Have you tried Voile Rouge in Saint Laurant du Var...
- Delorys Welch Tyson: Have your tried Voile Rouge in Saint Laurent du Va...
- Playing Princess in #Shanghai #LanghamXTD #China #travel wp.me/pPDck-VfPressed 4 hours ago
- Hanging out in Shanghai wp.me/pPDck-U0 #travel #ChinaPressed 3 days ago
- Hanging out in #Shanghai for my first trip to #China wp.me/pPDck-U0 #travel #Asia http://t.co/pgerP7ZqjqPressed 4 days ago
- Hanging out in Shanghai wp.me/pPDck-U0Pressed 4 days ago
- RT @JennyMorrisChef: #ff @Cook_Sista: @IlseNel @huiskok @RoxyLaker @Samarie_Sam @tanyaintransit: @Breco_Seafoods @freerangejewelsPressed 1 week ago