A sunny weekend chez les parents included a day trip to the beach. Before hitting the waves D and I stopped to visit the Pont du Gard.
You are here: Home » Picture this: Pont du Gard
June 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Tanya in TransitionI am a woman in transition. I left my job of 13 years to find happiness and self-fulfillment...in France!
- Embracing French March 18, 2011
- Honeymoon in Jamaica: Half Moon Resort June 15, 2011
- One luxurious night in Paris and meeting new friends February 7, 2011
- Journey from here to 40 January 12, 2012
- A Frenchman’s attempt at a pick-up January 28, 2011
- Playing Princess in Shanghai December 7, 2013
- Hanging out in Shanghai December 3, 2013
- Nice Blue Skies November 13, 2013
- Le Camion de Sophie July 25, 2013
- Riding up Mont Ventoux July 14, 2013
- Tanya in Transition: It was quite decadent and a real treat!...
- Kim Vannie: Such decadence, keep enjoying the good life....
- breadispain: Phew...not like that! Looks glorious - it is sort...
- Tanya in Transition: I love a good, juicy burger. I don't know if I cou...
- Tanya in Transition: I can always count on you to twig me to a good spo...
- "La paix du slip" de Fabrice Luchini. Trop drôle.Pressed 1 month ago
- Watching a little footy in #Monaco #ASMLOSC http://t.co/mOQHaC8yXDPressed 1 month ago
- RT @VisitMonaco: Cross the port of Monaco with the Bateau Bus! This solar boat connects Quai des Etas-Unis and the cruise terminal. http://…Pressed 1 month ago
- RT @chachristine: Audio: Yanina Wickmayer après sa défaite au premier tour de l'#USOpen face à Belinda Bencic: rtbf.be/sport/tennis/u… #tenn…Pressed 1 month ago
- At O-Chateau tasting wines, trying to find something @HFLfamilychiro likes #Paris #winetasting #eatingparis #wineanddinePressed 2 months ago